The Area Sales Manager will be accountable for delivering annual business plan in the assigned territories. The area Sales Manager will be the point of contact between dealers and the factory for any commercial requests.
He will define strategies for new product introduction and collect the voice of the customer (VOC) for new product development. Finally, the Area Sales Manager will have responsibilities to strengthen the distribution network for the assigned territories.
- Set up and implement annual business plan by dealers.
- Define roadmap and tactics to support annual business plan
- Define marketing plan for related territories
- Point of contact for dealers for any commercial request
- Provide accurate and timely information to dealers regarding product, specifications, pricing, availability, etc
- Maintain excellent relationship with dealers ensuring that the correct specifications for an order are delivered to the customer.
- Prepare and follow up with quotations, and ensure timely payments from clients.
- Evaluate and develop market opportunities.
- Assess existing distribution network and address gaps / weaknesses.
- Developing plans to ensure continued revenue growth in assigned region or territory.
- Establish and maintain accurate sales forecasts
- Prepare statistical evaluations (Export, Sales, Comparison with competitors, Analyses, market research etc.).
- Participate in international exhibitions and other events.
- Maintains an accurate database of all customer contact details
- Deploy CRM (Customer Relationship Management) across distribution network
- Managing territory based on plan for the year and visiting dealers/customers on a regular basis as determined by the plan.
- Develop launch plans for new product introductions
- Collect Voice of Customers (VOC) for new product development
- Maintain expenses within operating budgets and develop travel schedule to efficiently cover all dealers on a regular basis while keeping costs to a minimum.